Daniela Rosa da Venezia
|Award & Office Badges|
Daniela was introduced to the SCA in 2007 at the Great Northeastern War. Ilulia Baebiana brought her to GNEW with the lure of camping and fun historical dresses. Baebiana was deputy merchant coordinator that year but ended up in charge when the other person couldn't make it last minute so, for her first event, Elena stepped into the role of Baebiana's emergency deputy. Most of that first event was spent volunteering and providing staff support (including making large amounts of coffee). Daniela was given an honorary staff token for her efforts.
Daniela Rosa da Venezia is a Venetian cortigiana onesta in the 16th century. She was a child from murky noble origins taken on as a ward by the Russian Master Nikolai Igor syn Vladimirov, and received an education with his daughters. When she came of age she grew weary of having to play lady's maid for his daughters and fled his noble house to make her own way in Venice.
Households, Guilds & Affiliations
Offices & Positions
- Northern Region Deputy Head Retainer for Ozurr and Fortune
- Retainer for Ioannes and Honig
- President, USM Blade Society 2010-2013 (Malagentia's student presence at USM, maintaining practice space on campus.)
- Head Wench, Tyger and Bucket, September 2017
- Wench, Tyger and Bucket, September 2014 & 2015
- Information Point Coordinator, Great Northeastern War, Malagentia 28, July 2014
- Gate Coordinator, Great Northeastern War, Malagentia 26, July 2012
- Emergency Back Up Deputy Merchant Coordinator, Great Northeastern War Malagentia 21, July 2007
- Lady of the Gallery of The Deed, GNEW, Malagentia, 2015-2018.
- See A&S projects on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danielarosacreates/
- Award of Arms, Great Northeastern War, 2013
- Company of the Pennon of the East, Gulf Wars 2018
- Queen's Cypher, Last Court of Ozurr and Fortune 2019
Registered name changed from Elena Rosa da Venezia to Daniela Rosa da Venezia.
In Case of Court
Okay with getting awards (except for a peerage) in a virtual court in times of a public health crisis.
Please contact Johannes von Braunschweig