Dagr inn Geirri
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Dagr inn Geirri
|Award & Office Badges|
Member of The Shire of Coldwood in Northern NY and interested in recreating Celtic and Norse ironwork, woodwork, pottery, alcohol, and encampments.
10th c. Hiberno-Norse persona born in the farmlands outside of Dublin, Ireland. The son of a Norse woman And Celtic farmer.
Offices & Positions
- Leiderstjarnagard (household) (2018-present)
- East Kingdom Brewer's Guild (2018-present)
- East Kingdom Scribe and Illuminator (2019)
- Member of the East Kingdom Royal Foresters Guild (2018-present)
- Keeper of the Forest for the probationary Coldwood Forest in the Shire of Coldwood (2018-present)
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
- Armor making - heavy-list including chest, Demis, splint thighs, shield and boss, sword, spear.
- Bog shoes - crafted with support from Minors Well 2018's Black Finn and Clovis
- Combat Scribe - various AoA and Forester contracts
- Hand sewn tunic, Foresters hood, under tunic, market wallet and select Norse embroidery
- Primitive cooking - ongoing service to the house Leiderstjarnagard
- Medieval ale - lemon balm and yarrow using modern equipment.
- Wild Cider - fermented with cuvee and wild Yeast and using blended Macintosh and crabapples.
- Annual clearing of the trails at Coldwood
- Basics of Flint and Steel fires - demo and taught striking, tinder bundles, fire starting, and charcloth and charcoal punkwood fabrication
- Wild Yeast Capture workshop - wild Yeast Capture using simple syrup and outdoor locations around the Inne at Coldwood
- Growing Hops - UBrewU class for East Kingdom Brewer's Guild including care, planting, and propogating hops using modern and historic methods. Co-taught with Ultan.
In Case of Court
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Message Dean DeLano