Concordia of the Snows
Concordia of the Snows is a barony located in the Central Region of the East Kingdom, composed of Albany County, Greene County, Columbia County, Saratoga County, Schenectady County, Fulton County, Schoharie County, and Hamilton County of New York State, or parts of the above. It was founded in January 1976, first as a shire, and as a barony on October 18, 1980.
Meaning: "Harmony of the Snows"
Established: As a shire January 1976. Became a Barony on October 18, 1980.
Blazon: Azure, a snowflake argent environed of a snake embowed biting its tail, all within a laurel wreath Or.
Heraldic officer's title: Snowflake Pursuivant
- Order of the Friends - a thank you for service to the Barony
- Companions of the Pine - for extraordinary service to the Barony
- Order of the Feather - for service as an Autocrat. Formerly Concordian Turkey.
- Order of the Sapphire - for Arts and Sciences
- Order of the Ram's Horn - for Armoured Combat, Fencing and Archery
- Order of the Diamond - to recognize Concordians who demonstrate exemplary courtesy to all on a continous basis
- Order of the Emerald - for those who maintain a high standard of authenticity in their dress, behavior, persona, and goods
- Order of the Snow Hare - to honor the efforts of the children of the Barony. There are three categories for which there are tokens, Service, Personae, and Honour
- Fauna Concordia - an award developed to recognize the animals that guard our fields
- Companion of the Spoon - an Award created as a challenge to Feastocrats
- Order of the Manx Cat - an early Shire service award given to individuals who "worked their tails off". Closed A.S. XVII.
- Silver Snowflake - an early Shire service award given for enhancing the Shire a Quantum leap. Closed
Barons and Baronesses of Concordia of the Snows
Territories of Concordia of the Snows
Former Territories of Concordia of the Snows
- Canton of Brewer's Keep (Disbanded)