Chiaretta di Fiore
Maestrina Chiaretta di Fiore
|Resides: Barony of Dragonship Haven|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Or, a fox sejant guardant proper and in chief three pine trees couped sable.
(Fieldless) A fox sejant guardant proper maintaining a poppy gules slipped vert all within and conjoined to a four-lobed quadrate cornice sable.
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Chiaretta di Fiore, formerly Kataryn Mercer, called "Kit" by friends. I am a costumer by preference with an interest in recreating clothing worn in the 16th century, through both historically accurate or innovative methods. My primary passion is Italian costuming, and I dabble in painting pottery, woodcuts, and embroidery.
Kit is the daughter of an English silk merchant and an Italian woman. She was born in 1545 in London, England. Though they are working class, her father's successful business allows Kit access to the finest silks from abroad, as well as the latest fashions, particularly from her mother's hometown, Florence. Recently, her family has relocated to Florence to improve business connections, and there they reside currently. Formerly called Kataryn Mercer, compatriots have renamed her in the Italian style to Chiaretta di Fiore.
- Pronouns: she/her
- Preferred Title: Maestrina
Students & Apprentices
- Lord Severin Festschdermacher, student (Since August 27, 2020)
Formerly Apprenticed to:
- Contessa Vienna de la Mer (January 25, 2014 - February 29, 2020)
- Mistress Elena Hylton (Since August 5, 2019)
- Lord Gowan mac Aoidh
Household Member of:
Guild Member of:
- Keepers of Athena's Thimble, Journeyman
- Knowne World Courtesan's Guild, Courtesan
- Company of the Sable Domino, Courtesan
Awards and Honors
- Award of Arms - Kenric II and Avelina II - 2/2014
- Maunche - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II - 2/2016
- Worshipful Company of Artificers - Barony of Dragonship Haven - 04/2019
- Order of the Laurel - Queen Margarita - 2/2020
- Clothier to the Crown - Queen Margarita - 8/2020
- Website: Kit's Clothing Collection
- Class Handouts & A&S Documentation: Kit's Clothing Collection
- Facebook: Publicly accessible albums
In Case of Court
Please contact Contessa Vienna de la Mer for preferences.