|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lady Charis Accipiter
|Resides: Barony of Settmour Swamp|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, three scarpes sable surmounted by a merlin stooping to sinister wings displayed and a chief embattled azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Mistress Charis Accipiter
Mistress Charis is a 12th Century Welsh noble woman, skilled in the arts of cooking, spinning, knitting, tailoring, acting, singing, archery, riding, fencing, and calligraphy and illumination. She can usually be found in the kitchen.
Offices & Positions
- Senechal, Settmour Swamp, 06/2014 to 11/2016
- Exchequer, Settmour Swamp, 10/2017 to 04/2020
- Baroness, Settmour Swamp, 3/2021
- Head Cook, 100 Minutes War, 11/1992
- Autocrat, Wedding of Christine and Armando, 1995?
- Head Cook, 100 Minutes War, 11/1996?
- Head Cook, Kings and Queens Fencing Champions, 3/1/1997
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom XXV, 4/11/2008
- Teacher, Cheese making classes, Cooking Collegium, 6/28/2008
- Head Cook, Mudthaw and King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences and Rattan Champions, 3/28/2009
- Head Cook, King's and Queen's Rapier Champions, 2/27/2010
- Teacher, Cheese making classes soft and hard cheeses, Chirurgy and Cooking Schola, 1/2010
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2010
- Head Cook, Coronation of Gregor and Kiena, 2011
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2011
- Co-cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2012 - supporting first time cook
- Head Cook, Medieval Seder, 2012
- Teacher, How to plan a feast, How to create your persona, Schola XIII, 2014
- Head Cook, Mudthaw, 3/2014
- Co-cook, Mudthaw, 3/2015 - supporting new cook
- Head cook, Riverwar, 9/2014
- Head Cook, Quest for Wit and Wisdom, 5/2017
- Head Cook, Barleycorn, 9/2017
- Head Cook, Ffesty Pen, 11/2018
- many Acre events and earlier events with Rusted Woodlands 1992 - 2008
Projects & Publications
- Media:Mudthaw 2014 table menu.pdf