|File:Cher sari pennsic.jpg|
|Award & Office Badges|
|Queen's Honor of Distinction (Marguerite) Sept 2010
AoA (Kiena and Gregor) April 2012
Known as Cher since no one can remember her SCA name, Cezilia (pronounced like Cecilia in that song by Simon and Garfunkel, "Cecilia, You're breaking my heart"...you know the one) fell into the SCA in 2001.
Ten years after a short-lived stint as a shieldmaiden, Cezilia finally returned to the martial world and is now focusing her attention on developing rapier skills. She is also enjoying the arts as a newbie scribe. She has a thing for taking care of people, so don't be too surprised if she tries to feed and/or water you.
Cezilia loves bacon and bourbon, and if you ask nicely, she might share.
Cezilia was born in Portugal in the 1490s, the daughter of a member of da Gama's second voyage to India under Pedro Cabral. She became fascinated with the people of Cochin, which perhaps explains why she's often seen wearing saris. There is, however, no good explanation for when she appears dressed as a viking, other than the cool kids are doing it.
- Guildmistress of Calligraphers, Carolingia, 12/2014-present
- Mosaic Herald (Kingdom Level Notification Deputy), 7/2014-present
- Premiere Companion Under Nefarious Terms, Gretehed Holde aka Smüg
- Sharc Pit
- East Kingdom scribe
- Rapier Northern Army
- HRM Avelina II Queen's Guard
- Volunteer Coordinator for TRMs Edward II and Thyra I
Trouble I get into
- Seriously, do you think I'd volunteer that information?