Caterina Ginevra Beltrami
Lady Caitriona at Pennsic 36
|Award & Office Badges|
- Lady Caitriona of Greenwood Isle
- Member of Lochleven
- Protege to Justin du Coeur
- Active with the Barony of Stonemarche
- Active with the Barony of Carolingia
- Friend of House Strangewayes
- Friend of Nord Strand
- 15th century Venetian
- Queen's Cypher, Edward III and Thyra II - 2015
- Seamstress to the Crown, Edward III and Thyra II - 2015
- King's Esteem of Merit, Kenric II and Avelina II - 2014
- Queen's Cypher, Edward II and Thyra - 2013
- Seamstress to the Crown, Edward II and Thyra - 2013
- Order of the Silver Crescent - 2012
- Companion of the Daystar, Barony of Carolingia - 2007
- Award of Arms - 2006
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal - Carolingia - December 2008 to December 2011
- Deputy Seneschal - Carolingia - August 2005 to December 2008
- Thrown Weapons Marshal at large - August 2005 to August 2011
- Dayboard Head Cook - Palio di Stonemarche - Stonemarche - 2014
- Dayboard Head Cook - Investiture of Fergus and Imigla - Carolingia - 2012
- Autocrat - Frosty Revels - Carolingia - 2007
- Autocrat - Winter's Bardic Ball - Carolingia - 2006
- Autocrat - Snow Ball - Carolingia - 2005
Started in the SCA in 1995 at the College of No Mountain (Grinnell College) in Calontir. Remained active until 1999 and semi-active until 2001. Moved to Carolingia to study at the Borough of Greenwood Isle (Simmons College) and became active again in 2003. Moved to Quintavia in 2011. Currently residing in Quintavia and primarily active with Stonemarche and Carolingia. Joined the household of Lochleven in 2015.
Seneschal of the Barony of Carolingia from 2008 to 2011 and Deputy Seneschal from 2005 to 2008. Retainer, heraldic staff, and seamstress for Edward III and Thyra II. Retainer for Kenric II and Avelina II. Retainer, heraldic staff, fundraising staff, and seamstress for Edward II and Thyra. Retainer and heraldic staff for Edward and Marguerite.
Resides with Stonemarche at the Pennsic War.
Interests: Embroidery, sewing and garb, research, heraldry and court, European dance, archery, cooking, brewing, Middle Eastern drumming and dance, poetry, narrow-work, fiber arts, performing arts including vocal music and Commedia dell'Arte, scribal arts, silk painting, SCA history, laws, and customs, local service, royal service, use of modern social media for SCA purposes.
Creator and maintainer of the SCA Pinners resource group on Facebook.