|Barony of Carillion|
Or, a bell within a laurel wreath sable
|Founded: September 1978|
|Location: Monmouth, Ocean, Mercer, parts of Middlesex, and Northern Burlington Counties in New Jersey|
Meaning: The name Carillion was inspired by King Arthur's capital at Caerleon and the sounds of bells at the original meetings. The shire meetings were held in the basement of Whig Hall on Princeton's campus near the carillions at the Westminster Choir College.
Established: Shire of Carillon established in September 1978. Name corrected to Shire of Carillion in 1984. Elevated to Baronial status January 21, 1984.
Blazon: Or, a bell within a laurel wreath sable
Heraldic officer's title: Bell Persuivant
Awards: Award of the Sable Bell, Established 1986 - (Fieldless) A bell sable. Awarded for long term service to the barony. Award of the Golden Chime of Carillion - no device - Given for single extraordinary acts of service to the barony. Full List of baronial awards below.
Baron: Lord Corcrán mac Diarmata
Baroness: Lady Luned Gwyn
Seneschal: Lord Wulfgang Gruenwald
Founding Members of the Shire of Carillion:
- Sigmunder: Founding Seneschal
- Gershom Ibn Zabara: Founding Fighter Marshal
- Tamar the Gypsy: Founding Herald
The Second Seneschalate of Carillion began when the three founders agreed to turn over the Shire government to House Rowentree
- Sigrund of Tynwald Hill: Second Seneschal
- Magnus Blood Axe: Second Fighter Marshal
- Tamar the Gypsy: Founding Herald
List of Barons and Baronesses: The Baronage of Carillion
Territories of Carillion
Former Territories of Carillion
- Canton of Talonwood
- Canton of Whispering Pines
- 54px Golden Chime - (No Precedence) Service.
- 54px Order of the Sable Bell - Significant longtime service to the Barony.
- 54px Order of Sante Ruprecht - Extreme lifetime of service to the Barony.
- 54px Companions of the Bellina (Coke Bell) - Service by the children of the Barony.
- 54px Order of the Iron Bell (Larum Bell) - Martial Arts to defend the Barony.
- 54px Companions of the Bell Gules - Injury in service to the Barony.
- 54px Order of the Shrouded Bell - Those who have passed in service to the Barony.
These are awards given by previous Barons, Baronesses and Seneschals of Carillion.
- Order of the Gold Leaf
- Order of the AARGH
- Order of the Cheek by Jowl
- Order of the Fish
- Order of the Ladies/Gentlemen of the Apocalypse(The Horse's Head)
- Order of the Cement Boot
People of Carillion
- Baron Aaron the Arrowsmith
- Lady Anna of Carillion
- Duchess Brinwen the Fair
- Lady Brigit inghean ui Dhomhnaill
- Catherine of Carillion
- Conchobar mac Óengusa
- Baron Corcrán mac Diarmata
- Baron Cosmo of Carillion
- Lady Tikaz Eorsebet
- Lady Estrella de los Confines
- Lady Evalina von Schaidag
- Duke Gavin Kilkenny of Kilcarren
- House Grog
- House Hammerfall
- Master Ichabod the Tall
- Lord Ingvar Thorsteinsson
- Lady Jocelyn d'Isigny
- Justin of Carillion
- Lady Kara Grimsdottir
- Lady Katerine Long
- Lady Katherine Meade
- Baroness Katrina MacAulish
- Baroness Mistress Kis Maria
- Duke Sir Konrad von Ulm
- Baroness Lillian atte Valeye
- Baroness Luned Gwyn
- Lady Máirghréad Ghearr
- Lady Mari Anna deLacey
- Baroness Mary Theophania Hunn
- Lord Mithgiladan the Herald
- Pagan Mahon, Baron Carillion Retired
- Lady Raffaella Mascolo
- Lord Robert the Doubtful
- Lord Rónán Meablach
- Lord Rowan Durning
- Master Rupert the Unbalanced
- Lady Séadna Reed
- Duchess Mistress Sedalia MacNare
- Tamar the Gypsy, Baroness Carillion Retired
- Lord Tim the Humble
- Baroness Tysha z Kieva
- Lord Wulfgang Gruenwald