Camille des Jardins
GNEW XXIII - Photo by Maxton Gunn
Vair (ancient), on a chief argent three cinqefoils azure
|Award & Office Badges|
Away from the fencing field, Camille can be found if you know where to look for her.
She is a fencer, dancer, musician, seamstress and illuminator. Usually garbed in the clothing of 12th century France, there are occasional forays into other times and places when inspiration strikes.
Offices and Positions
- Queen's Guard for Brenwen the Faire II - 10/03/2009-04/10/2010
- Local A&S Mistress - Malagentia - 01/01/2010-Present
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXIV, 07/09-07/11/2010
- Member of Haus Wanderstamm
- Leftenant in Woolfe's Privateers
- Apprenticed in the Scribal Arts to Mistress Carolyne de la Pointe
- Cadet to Don Nathaniel Wyatt
- Photos of my scrollwork and Events can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Lady.Camille.Desjardins
- The ship was on fire when we got here, the crew was already dead, they weren't using the cargo anyway, and THAT's Colonel Woolfe over there!