Camille des Jardins
GNEW XXIII - Photo by Maxton Gunn
Vair (ancient), on a chief argent three cinqefoils azure (unregistered)
|Award & Office Badges|
Away from the fencing field, Camille can be found if you know where to look for her.
She is a fencer, dancer, musician, seamstress and illuminator. Usually garbed in the clothing of 12th century France, there are occasional forays into other times and places when inspiration strikes.
Offices and Positions
- Queen's Guard for Brenwen II - 10/03/2009-
- Local A&S Mistress - Malagentia - 01/01/2010-Present
- Member of Haus Wanderstamm
- Leftenant in Woolfe's Privateers
- Apprenticed in the Scribal Arts to Mistress Carolyne de la Pointe
It was on fire when we got there, the crew was already dead, they weren't using that loot anyway, and that's Colonel Woolfe over there!