Camille des Jardins
GNEW XXIII - Photo by Maxton Gunn
Vair (ancient), on a chief argent three cinqefoils azure
|Award & Office Badges|
Away from the fencing field, Camille can be found if you know where to look for her.
She is a fencer, dancer, musician, seamstress and illuminator. Usually garbed in the clothing of 12th century France, there are occasional forays into other times and places when inspiration strikes.
Offices and Positions
- Guard/Retainer for Edward II and Thyra 05/2012-04/2013
- Queen's Guard for Brenwen the Faire II - 10/03/2009-04/10/2010
- Local A&S Minister - Malagentia - 01/01/2010-12/31/2015
- Northern Region Rapier Marshal - 01/01/2015-Present
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXIV, 2010
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXV, 2011
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXVI, 2012
- Co-Autocrat, All Things Scribal, May 2012
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXVII, 2013
- A&S Coordinator, GNEW XXVIII, 2014
- Member of Haus Wanderstamm
- Leftenant in Woolfe's Privateers
- Apprenticed in the Scribal Arts to Mistress Carolyne de la Pointe (May 2009-November 5, 2016)
- Former Cadet of Don Nathaniel Wyatt (July 2011-July 12, 2014)
- Online Scribal Gallery: https://goo.gl/photos/sLPvUYSTDuvBPpmZ7
- The ship was on fire when we got here, the crew was already dead, they weren't using the cargo anyway, and THAT's Colonel Woolfe over there!