Lord Calvius Nero (2015)
Vert, on a bend Or between two tygers rampant argent a shovel sable. (OSCAR)
|Award & Office Badges|
Once just a nameless peasant working in the depths of sculleries and kitchens, Lord Calvius Nero (OSCAR) has been plucked from the obscurity by that very service he has joyfully provided to Barony and Kingdom.
The exact details of his origins are a muddled affair as the descriptors “village, by a hill, we had a blacksmith” where not the most helpful in determining geographical location.
Most ascribe a Roman source due to his name. Other factors point to a lineage connected to a family of minor Britannia administrators who kept alive the names of emperors with belief that though the empire has crumbled, to fraction of its size and far to the East, it will curry favor with the Romans if and when they make a come back.
The truth may never be known.
- Apprentice to Master Tristan de Worrell, OL
- Household Affiliations: Sundorwine
- Award of Arms (King Kenric I and Queeen Avelina I; The Endewearde Hunt, 2012)
- Silver Broch (King Brennan II and Queen Caoilfhionn II; K&Q A&S Championship, 2016)
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Barony of Endewearde (2015 to 2016).
- Kitchen Minion in service to Their Majesties, State Dinner, Pennsic 41.
- Kitchen Minion in service to the best tavern in the East, Tyger and Bucket, often.
- Minion in service to someone needing something carried, lots of places, and often.
- Copper, Fire, Glass (Bighid's Blaze Studio)
- Kitchen Service