Cailleach Dhé ingen Chiaráin
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Per pale argent and sable, two domestic cats sejant respectant counterchanged and on a chief azure three triquetras argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
- Once known as Kileigh, now officially registered as Cailleach Dhé ingen Chiaráin, but I'll answer to either in person. It took me 18 years from my first exposure to the SCA to become involved, and now, I have certainly come home. Jingles made me do it ;)
- I am a member of the Incipient Shire of Nordenfjord, located in Rockland County, New York.
- My interests are primarily Arts & Sciences, including chainmaille (both period and not), lampworking, wire weaving. Future forays will include metal smithing, brewing and maybe a dabble in fiber arts. Archery is a re-acquainted interest as well.
- I am honored to be called a student of Mael Eoin mac Echuid from the Barony of Bhakail. Under his tutelage, I endeavor to grow my ability to serve the East Kingdom.
1412 Ireland. Random Norse chick. Purveyor of funky pants.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine, Shire of Nordenfjord, 12/01/2016 to Present
- Merchant Coordinator, East Kingdom Bardic Competition, 01/13/2015
- Liason, Nordenfjord / Empire State College demo, 03/02/2017
- Kluge Award, St. Eligius 11/12/2016
- Award of Arms, Feast of John Barleycorn, 9/13/2016