|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
|Founded: October 1992|
|Location: State of Delaware|
We have many activities within the Shire Please contact our chatelaine at email@example.com for more information or to get involved.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The green is for the state of Delaware, surrounded by golden shores and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Populace badge: Azure, a pale vert fimbriated Or.
This is a badge for the populace of the Shire of Caer Adamant to wear or to mark their belongings, being the Shire's registered Device without the charges.
Badge registered December 2012.
Newsletter: Fort Knights
Fighting Unit: The Free Company of Caer Adamant is the Shire's official fighting unit
Officers of Caer Adamant
- Seneschal: Jarl Thorson
- Deputy Seneschal: Lord Alexendre l’Espangnol de Orlinz, called “the Spaniard”
- Exchequer: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Herald: Lord Hallbjorn Tryggvason
- Knight Marshal: Lord Arthur Alyn
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Lady Mairi Crawford
- Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Chatelaine: Lady Laurena Mouchot
- Webminister: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Deputy Webminister: Nancy Payne of Caer Adamant
- Deputy Webminister: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Deputy Webminister: Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
Populace of Caer Adamant
- Baron Adolphus Benner
- Lord Alexendre l’Espangnol de Orlinz, called “the Spaniard”
- Lord Alexi Gensel
- Lady Amari of Caer Adamant
- Lady Aoife inghean Donnchaidh
- Lord Arthur Alyn
- m'lady Eirani inn Sporr
- Lord Hallbjorn Tryggvason
- Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Lady Kateline Hicch
- Lady Laurena Mouchot
- Lady Lilie Rose Sinclaire
- Mistress Margaret Hepburn of Ardrossan
- Lady Magdalena Lantfarerin called Magdalena the Migrant
- Lady Mairi Crawford
- Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Lord Mikael McCue
- Lady Motte Nachfalter
- m'lady Nancy Payne
- Mistress Sarra Lymner
- Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- m'lady Rosana Silverloc
- m’lord Runi inn Irski
- Sir Simon Montgumery
- Lady Sybilla of Rona
- Lord Thomas Loch, called Tomaloc
- Jarl Thorson
- Lady Veronica Rosso