|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
|Founded: October 1992|
|Location: State of Delaware|
We have many activities within the Shire Please contact our chatelaine at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get involved.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The green is for the state of Delaware, surrounded by golden shores and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Populace badge: Azure, a pale vert fimbriated Or.
This is a badge for the populace of the Shire of Caer Adamant to wear or to mark their belongings, being the Shire's registered Device without the charges.
Badge registered December 2012.
Newsletter: Fort Knights
Fighting Unit: The Free Company of Caer Adamant is the Shire's official fighting unit
Officers of Caer Adamant
- Seneschal: Baron Adolphus Benner
- Emergency Deputy Seneschal: Jarl Thorson
- Deputy Seneschal: Lord Alexendre l’Espangnol de Orlinz, called “the Spainard”
- Exchequer: Lady Sybilla of Rona
- Deputy Exchequer: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Herald: Lord Simeon de Alcaçar
- Deputy Herald: Lord Hallbjorn Tryggvason
- Knight Marshal: Lord Arthur Alyn
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Lady Mairi Crawford
- Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Chatelaine: Lady Dionise O'Towie
- Deputy Chatelaine: Lady Laurena Mouchot
- Webminister: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Deputy Webminister: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Deputy Webminister: Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
Populace of Caer Adamant
- Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Lady Kateline Hicch
- Lady Amari
- Lady Lilie Rose Sinclaire
- Lady Magdalena Lantfarerin called Magdalena the Migrant
- Mistress Margaret Hepburn of Ardrossan
- Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Mistress Sarra Lymner
- Sir Simon Montgumery
- Lord Thomas Loch, called Tomaloc
- Lady Veronica Rosso
- Rosana Silverloc
- Lord Alexi Gensel
- Lady Aoife inghean Donnchaidh
- Motte Nachfalter