|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Attending Coronation in Concordia
Per fess sable and gules, a bar gemel argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
| File:E maunche.gif |
Brunissende Dragonette started to participate in the SCA after coming across the table of the local chapter at the University of Pennsylvania during the Winter of 2002 and became the Ivy Pursuivant not long after that. She has left that office only in 2012 but is still highly involved in heraldry in Kingdom and at Society level. She is also very interested in various aspects of Arts & Sciences.
Chrestienne la pescheresse is an alternate name used mainly for A&S-related projects (and always to sign scrolls). She has been active as scribe for the Kingdom and the Barony of Bhakail since 2006.
Awards & Honors: Mistress of the Pelican, Companion of the Silver Crescent, Companion of the Manche, Award of Arms,Companion of the Burdened Tyger, Companion of the Salamander (Bhakail), Companion of the Harlequin (Bhakail), Queen's Honor of Distinction (Roxane III), Queen's Honor of Distinction (Jana IV), Queen's Honor of Distinction (Gabriella II), King's Esteem of Merit (Edward I)
Brunissende Dragonette is a 15th century Parisian woman. She is mostly busy with day to day life and making sure that her house runs smoothly. From a family of artisans, she is used to work and can make most of what she needs.
Chrestienne la pescheresse entered the Sisterhood of Saint Walburga after having lived a quite full and exciting life in the world. She is now living a peaceful and uses what she learned (and keeps learning) to produce manuscripts to be distributed to award recipients. She is also interested in the research of heraldic topics
Guilds & Households
- Camp Oaken Glenn
- Sisterhood of Saint Walburga
- Tadcaster Militia
- Compaignie des Cuisiniers
- East Kingdom Cook's Guild: Field Research Division
- Keepers of Athena's Thimble: Apprentice
- (defunct) League of Rapier Academies: Provost
Offices & Positions
- Minister of Arts & Sciences for the East Kingdom since January 2011
- All purpose heraldic minion for the Laurel heraldic office (Participating in the Wreath armory decision meetings since 2008, proofreader of the Letters of Acceptances and Returns since 2009, Participating in the Wreath armory decision meetings since 2010, collecting precedents for the tenure of Olwynn ni Chinneidig as Laurel Queen of Arms).
- Blue Tyger Herald (external submission herald for the East Kingdom) from 2007 to 2009.
- Ivy Pursuivant (local heraldic officer for the Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust) from 2002 to 2012
- Can't remember when:
- (former) A&S Deputy in charge of edible things (Barony of Bhakail) - Rapier Marshal at Large - (Former) Art Deputy (Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust)
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
Some can be found on the Saint Walburga site
And some on the Tadcaster Militia site
- The project blogs are mostly updated
General A&S blog https://sites.google.com/site/chezbrunissende/
Scribal blog https://sites.google.com/site/chezchrestienne/