|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Attending Coronation in Concordia
Per fess sable and gules, a bar gemel argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
|01/05/2013 Mistress of the Pelican
02/24/2007 Companion of the Silver Crescent 07/18/2009 Companion of the Manche 08/13/2003 Award of Arms 06/07/2008 Companion of the Burdened Tyger 03/04/2006 Companion of the Salamander (Bhakail) 04/01/2006 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Roxane III) 04/14/2007 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Jana IV) 09/26/2009 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Gabriella II) 09/25/2010 King's Esteem of Merit
Brunissende Dragonette started to participate in the SCA after coming across the table of the local chapter at the University of Pennsylvania in (mumble) and became the Ivy Pursuivant not long after that. She has left that office only in 2012 but is still highly involved in heraldry in Kingdom and at Society level.
She has also been Blue Tyger Herald, a local and at large rapier marshal, Bhakail's A&S officer, Ivyeinrust
Chrestienne la pescheresse is an alternate name used mainly for A&S-related projects (and always to sign scrolls.
Awards: Award of Arms, Order of the Silver Crescent, Order of the Manche, Order of the Burdened Tyger, Queen's Honor of Distinction (x3), King's Esteem of Merit.
Brunissende Dragonette is a 15th century Parisian woman. F
Chrestienne la pescheresse entered the Sisterhood of Saint Walburga after having lived a quite full and exciting life in the world. She is now living a peaceful and uses what she learned (and keeps learning) to produce manuscripts to be distributed to award recipients. She is also interested in the research of heraldic topics
Offices & Positions
- Minister of Arts & Sciences for the East Kingdom since January 2011
- All purpose heraldic minion for the Laurel heraldic office (Participating in the Wreath armory decision meetings since 2008, proofreader of the Letters of Acceptances and Returns since 2009, Participating in the Wreath armory decision meetings since 2010, collecting precedents for the tenure of Olwynn ni Chinneidig as Laurel Queen of Arms).
- Blue Tyger Herald (external submission herald for the East Kingdom) from 2007 to 2009.
- Ivy Pursuivant (local heraldic officer for the Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust) from 2002 to 2012
- Can't remember when:
- (former) A&S Deputy in charge of edible things (Barony of Bhakail) - Rapier Marshal at Large - (Former) Art Deputy (Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust)
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
Some can be found on the Saint Walburga site
And some on the Tadcaster Militia site
- The project blogs are mostly updated
General A&S blog https://sites.google.com/site/chezbrunissende/
Scribal blog https://sites.google.com/site/chezchrestienne/