Brennan mac Fearghus
Sable, two wolf's heads couped close respectant argent, a base checky sable and argent and for augmentation, on a sinister canton Or a tyger rampant azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Syr Brennan mac Fearghus is a Knight and a warrior/unit commander for Duchy Von Drachenklaue within the Northern Army. He twice served as King of the East alongside his beloved wife, Duchess Caoilfhionn inghean Fhaoláin.
Syr Brennan enjoys long walks on the beach, sunsets, pina coladas, and getting caught working reigns. Just kidding. He enjoys hitting his friends with sticks and watching excellent displays of all martial pursuits. We all know he can’t art, but he is amazed by the incredible talent of Eastern artisans. He is also willing to try many different pursuits with exceedingly patient teachers.
One of these days, Brennan will settle down and get a fully grown persona. In the interim, he enjoys portrayals of Justinian-era Byzantine in the style of his line, Roman portrayals as honors Caoilfhionn, or Viking portrayals in the style of much of his household.
Offices & Positions
- Former King's Champion
- Formerly squired to Lucan von Drachenklaue
- Awards Scheduler, Ivan and Matilde
- Chief of Staff, Lucan VIII & Jana V
- Chief of Staff, Lucan VII & Jana IV
- Chief Retainer to Jana IV
- Former Knight Marshal, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Marshall at large
- Squires: Martin Wasser Speier & Brynhildr Ansvarsdottir
- Foster Squire: Klaus Winterhalter von Walachey, squired to Duke Konrad, Northshield
- Companion, Order of the Tygers Combattant
- Baron of the Court
- King's Order of the Tyger of Valor, Lucan VI, Edward I, & Kenric II
- Queen's Order of Courtesy, Jana IV
- Award of Arms
- Bronze Tower, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Iron Tower, Barony of Settmour Swamp
- Brennanus Mediterreanus semper Augustus, Nobilissimus et Invictus
In Case of Court
...whatever the Crown wishes.