Novice Day 2018
Per fess argent and lozengy sable and argent, two hammers inverted in saltire and a single-horned anvil reverse gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Brandr Aronsson also known as Brandr Neufdbreuter Aronsson - Known as Nosebreaker.
Resides in the Canton of Broken Bridge, Crown Province Ostgardr, East Kingdom (Brooklyn NY).
I have been in the SCA for 20 years. In that time I have held various offices as well as have been a Squire and an Apprentice. I am a blacksmith, feast cook as well as brewer of mead. I am also a writer.
- Order of the Silver Brooch
- AoA (as Cian MacFhearghuis)
- Order of the Sea Horse (highest provincial award in Ostgardr for service to the Province).
- Order of the Sea Dog (Award for service to your Canton).
Brandr Aronsson is a 10th Century Blacksmith from Norway. He is a maker of tools, decorative items, and weaponry.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal Canton of Broken Bridge in the Crown Province of Ostgardr Sept 2016 - Present
- Knight Marshall Crown Province of Ostgardr 2002 - 2003
- Dayboard Cook - H&M 6/7/19
- Feast Steward - East Kingdom Coronation of Ozur and Fortune 4/6/19
- Feast Steward, Deck the Halls of Valhalla, 1/12/19
- Event Steward & Feast Steward, Deck the Halls of Valhalla, 1/12/18
- Event Founder / Co-Event Steward and Feast Steward, Deck the Halls of Valhalla, 1/11/17
- Cook for Staff Meals, Pennsic 45 Staff
- Assistant to the Mayor, Pennsic 33 Staff
- Known World Handbook 2010 - Basic Armoring – Ok, so where does one start? (Cian MacFhearguis)
- Basic Blacksmithing - Pennsic 48
- The Viking Blacksmith - Pennsic 48
- Medieval Blacksmithing - Pennsic 48
- The Viking Blacksmith - GNE 2019
- Medieval Blacksmithing - GNE 2019
- Basic Blacksmithing - Pennsic University - Pennsic 47
- Viking Food - A trip through Scandinavia - Deck The Halls of Valhalla - 1/11/17
- Basic Blacksmithing - Novice Day 2018
- How to Set Up a Forge on the Cheap - Novice Day 2018
- Basic Blacksmithing - Feast of John Barleycorn 9/18
- Basic Blacksmithing - Fort Tryon Cloisters Ren Faire 2016 / 2017/ 2018
A&S Displays and Competitions
- Kings and Queens A&S Champions Mudhaw 2019
- Ostgardr / Andub A&S Competition - 2018
- Mudthaw 2018 A&S Competition - 3rd Place
- Ostgardr A&S Champion - 2017 2nd Place
- Known World A&S Symposium Pennsic 46
In Case of Court
Someone should suggest i need to be in court, I promise I won't run away.
Please contact Margaret Sevensterre (email@example.com) in case of court.