War of the Roses 2018
|Award & Office Badges|
You can find him at House Asgar, where he serves as protégé to Mistress Freygerðr Instórràða Hallasdóttir (aka "Frigga.").
German Naval Officer, serving in the time of Queen Elizabeth I of Great Britain.
Balthazar enjoys period wood working, archery, and brewing. He has recently picked up pewter casting, and has plans to make a siege weapon. He would like to try his hand at combat archery, one day.
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/11/2015
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/12/2016
- Demo at Clifton Park Library, 8/20/2016
- Demo at Genericon, 3/4/2017
- Demo at Indian Ladder Farms, 6/10/2017
- Demo at Crandall Library, 6/23/2018
- Demo at Ft. William Henry, 9/22/2018
- Autocrat, War of the Roses XXXIX, 5/24-27/2019
In Case of Court
Please contact wife, Anna Elisabetta de Valladolid, Lord Asgar Rolfson, or Mistress Freygerðr Instórràða Hallasdóttir (aka "Frigga.")
Due to how Covid19 changes in how one plays in the SCA, Balthazar is more than happy to receive any awards that are to be bestowed upon him, virtually.
- "I'd Feel Better With a Frog in My Throat, a Minikin's Introduction to Apothecary," Hunter's Moon, Sept 2016
- "Making a Stargazer Chair," War of the Roses, May 2018