Lady Audrye Beneyt, February 2017
Per pale sable and argent, a fox and a bear addorsed rampant counterchanged, on a chief vert three arrows inverted argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
I have been playing in the SCA since 2009 and got involved because I could bring my son with me. I enjoy all things service related. I love retaining and live to voice herald. Seeing the faces of award recipients from behind the scenes makes my world. I love being part of their dream, and making their dream more vibrant.
I am now married with two children, and we do our best to get to events as often as we can.
I am currently looking for a teacher to work with regarding heralding and service.
Born in 1515, Audrye served as a lady in waiting to the Royalty at Hampton Court in England. Born of a lesser noble, she was always outspoken and enjoyed being a confidant for the Royals.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Exchequer, Shire of Endewearde, 2010
- Chancellor Minor, Barony of Endewearde, July 2013 to December 2014
- Chronicler, Barony of Endewearde, July 2016 - Present
- Autocrat, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2010
- Autocrat, Bare Blade Tavern Brawl, November 2010
- Teacher, Great North Eastern War, July 2013
- List Herald, Fort Knox Demo, September 2013
- Info Point Coordinator, Fort Knox Demo, September 2013
Projects & Publications
- The Northern Watch, Barony of Endewearde Newsletter, September 2016
- The Northern Watch, Barony of Endewearde Newsletter, December 2016
Voice Heraldry Experience
- Court Herald, Baronial Investiture, September 2013 (Kingdom, Baronial, Endewearde)
- Court Herald, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2014 (Baronial, Endewearde)
- Court Herald, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2015 (Baronial, Endewearde)
- Court Herald, Great Northeastern War, July 2016 (Kingdom, Malagentia)
- Tourney/Court Herald, Tourney by the Sea, September 2016 (Baronial, Endewearde)
- Court Herald, A Market Day at Birka, January 2017 (Kingdom, Stonemarche)
- Court Herald, K&Q A&S/Bardic Championships, February 2017 (Kingdom, Concordia of the Snows)
- Court Herald, Tourney of Love, February 2017 (Baronial, Endewearde)
- Retainer, Great Northeastern War, July 2013
- Head Retainer, Baronial Investiture, September 2013
- Retainer, Great Northeastern War, July 2014
- Retainer, A Market Day at Birka, January 2017
- Retainer, K&Q A&S/Bardic Championships, February 2017
- Retainer, Tourney of Love, February 2017
- Voice Heraldry
- Fingerloop Braiding