|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
This is the resting site for information relating to Audrye Beneyt, a member of the Barony of Endewearde.
I am extremely service oriented. I seek to make other people's Dream brighter and more enjoyable. I live to herald, and deeply enjoy seeing people's faces when they receive awards they so deserve.
I am currently looking for a teacher in the art of Service.
- Award of Arms, Great Northeastern War, July 2014 (Brennan I & Caoilfhionn I)
Born in 1515, Audrye Beneyt was the daughter of a minor noble who served as a lady in waiting in the Hampton Court. The presence of upper nobility never scared her, and as such, she became close with the Royalty who sought residence within.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Ex-Checquer, Shire of Endewearde, 2010
- Chancellor Minor, Barony of Endewearde, 06/2013 - 06/2014
- Chronicler, Barony of Endewearde, 07/01/2016 - Present
- Autocrat, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2010
- Autocrat, Bare Blade Tavern Brawl, November 2010
- Info Point Coordinator, Fort Knox Demo, September 2012
- List Herald, Fort Knox Demo, September 2012
- Head Retainer, Baronial Investiture, September 2013
- Court Herald, Baronial Investiture, September 2013
- Court Herald, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2013
- Gate Coordinator, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2014
- Court Herald, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2014
- Court Herald, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2015
- Court Herald, Great North Eastern War, July 2016
- Court Herald, Tourney by the Sea, September 2016
- Retainer, A Market Day at Birka, January 2017
- Court Herald, A Market Day at Birka, January 2017
- Autocrat, The Endewearde Hunt, October 2017
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest