|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Arnora Ketisldottir and family
|Award & Office Badges|
Archery yeoman to Conor O'Ceallaigh
Current pursuits include sewing, embroidery, archery
Potential future pursuits include bookbinding, woodworking, and leather working.
10th Century Icelandic woman.
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom University Webminister (01/2013-12/2017)
- Deputy Webminister for Crown Province of Ostgardr (05/2014-04/2016)
- Webminister for Crown Province of Ostgardr (04/2016-12/2017)
- Webminister for Canton of BrokenBridge (08/2014 - Present)
- Chancellor Minor for Crown Province of Ostgardr (04/2019-Present)
- Event Steward, BaconBridge, 02/06/2016
- Event Steward, Deck the Halls of Valhalla, 01/07/2017
- Event Steward, Deck the Halls of Valhalla, 01/13/2018
Projects & Publications
In Case of Court
Please contact Ragnarr bliskegg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provincial Archery Champion, Crown Province of Ostgardr, April 2015-October 2016
- Order of the Seahorse, January, 13th, 2018 at Deck the Halls of Valhalla from Suuder Saran and Lada Monguligin, Il-Kha’an and Il-Khatun of the Il-Khanate of Østgarđr