Difference between revisions of "Arngeirr Refskegg"
Latest revision as of 16:39, 29 May 2020
Arngeirr receiving his Golden Mantle Award
|Award & Office Badges|
Name: Lord Arngeirr Refskegg (Used to be Kazimierz)
Activities: Thrown Weapons, Fencing, Court Heraldry.
Awards: AOA, Order of Perseus, Order of the Daystar, Order of the Golden Mantle.
Arms: Not yet registered.
Arngeirr Refskegg is a Viking Rus Persona.
Formerly: Kazimierz was born in Poland in the 1350s to a family of spice merchants. They chose the name after the current reigning king of the time. Kazimierz and his family traveled a lot because of the family's profession. He ended up settling in France, where he met and married his lady, Ysane la fileresse.
Offices & Positions
- Principle of Perseus, Carolingia, 08/17/2015 to 04/02/2018
- Court Herald, Service Academy, 02/13/2016
- Autocrat, Carolingia Baronial Archery & Thrown Weapons Champions Tourneys, 08/27/2016
- Court Herald, Otter's Welcome, 10/15/2016
- Court Herald, Falling Leaves, 09/17/2016
- Court Herald, Falling Leaves, 09/16/2017
- Chancellery Herald, Birka, 01/26/2019
- Autocrat, Otter's Welcome, 05/11/2019
In Case of Court
Please do not give me awards in Etherial Court. I would rather receive them at a later date in person.
When being called into court, I would like my full name of "Lord Arngeirr Refskegg" to be used.
I love surprises. It is best to coordinate with Ysane la Fileresse for any surprises. Please also contact Aaradyn Ghyoot and Symon of Barnsdale well in advance with information.
I would be over the moon if Aaradyn Ghyoot was asked to participate in the creation of any scrolls created for me.
In case of peerage, I would like a writ.