Arianna of Wynthrope
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
In addition to Arianna's work as Kingdom Chronicler for the East, she was a scribe of the East Kingdom College of Scribes in the 1990's. Among her many achievements, she is primarily known as the Editor of "The Red Book" of the East Kingdom Signet Office Standards, which pre-dates the current East Kingdom Scribes Handbook for the East Kingdom College of Scribes. The Red Book (published at 12th Night, A.S. XXV, January 1991) is a revised edition of the earlier Blue Book of the East Kingdom Signet Office Standards, originally published in A.S. XIX (1984). At the time of publishing the Red Book, Arianna was known as the Minister of Scrolls for the then-Principality of Æthelmearc, under then-Lord Harold von Auerbach's term as Tyger Clerk of the Signet.
She is currently living in the Kingdom of Æthelmearc and is the Arts and Science and Youth Martial Arts editor for the Æthelmearc Gazette.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom Chronicler, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- Minister of Scrolls, Principality of Æthelmearc - A.S. XXV (1991)
- Editor of the "Red Book" of the East Kingdom Signet Office Standards - A.S. XXV (1991)
- Scribe for the East Kingdom College of Scribes - ?? - 2009
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
- Editor of the Red Book / East Kingdom Signet Office Standards, 1991
- Cover and interior calligraphy, East Kingdom Signet Office Standards, 1991