Arabella De Mere
Arabella at Novice Day A.S. LII
|Resides: Incipient Shire of Nordenfjord|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Quarterly Or and azure, a natural seahorse sable, on a chief argent three hawk bells azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Arabella De Mere has been involved with the Society and the East Kingdom for over 20 years now, with Pennsic XXVI being her first event. She has recently discovered a passion for fiber arts and specifically tablet weaving, and has entered several A&S competitions with her work as well as teaching classes at Pennsic at other events. She recently took over as the A&S officer for her local shire of Nordenfjord.
Anything from Viking to Italian Renaissance and anywhere inbetween.
Arabella is married to Matthias von Würzburg.
Arabella is a student to Mistress Vienna de la Mer.
Offices & Positions
- Mistress of Arts & Sciences, Incipient Shire of Norðfjǫrðr, 01/01/2017 to present
- Troll Volunteer, Tourney of the Daffodils III, 4/29/2017
- Bartertown Liaison and Event Tokens, King & Queen's Bardic Championship, Nordenfjord, A.S. XLIX
- Brocade Tablet Weaving Basics, Pennsic University XLVI
- Brocade Tablet Weaving Basics, Pennsic University XLV
- Brocade Tablet Weaving Basics, Pennsic University XLIV
- Kumihumo Basics, Novice Schola, Nordenfjord A.S. XLVIII
- Viking Wire-Weaving, Novice Schola, Nordenfjord A.S. XLVIII
- Mudthaw, April 2015 - multicolor brocade swallow band. Populace choice.
- Novice Day, July 2015 - Birka 26 brocaded band. Laurel's choice.
- Novice Day, July 2016 - Roger II Coronation mantle brocaded trim band. Populace choice.
- St. Eligius, November 2016 - Artisan category winner, Roger II Coronation mantle brocaded trim band.
- Dancing Fox, February 2017 - Dressing the Fox - mini-me, Italian Renaissance dress.
- St. Eligius, November 2017 - Populace Choice award for Snartemo V tablet woven band.
Arabella De Mere - my A&S Project website.