|Award & Office Badges|
Aoife of Honeybourne went to her first event at the age of six. Her father was heavily involved in the Society, hosting archery and heavy combat practice in the Shire of Heronter, Aethelmearc. She fell out of touch with the SCA, but rediscovered it in her teens. Since then, she has been growing more active, and has recently recommitted to actively participating.
She enjoys supporting the fighters in her household, researching and cooking period food, historical brewing, icon painting, and creating new patterns for her inkle loom. She's also the proprietor of the Inn at the Crossroads.
Usually Norse, sometimes Saxon, and woefully confused the rest of the time. She expects to firm up a better persona and wardrobe in the coming months...
Member of House Three Sheets.
Offices & Positions
Member of the newly created Queen of the West's Dance Guard.
- Assistant, Queen's Tea/Royalty Social, Pennsic 40, August 2011
- Dayboard Cook, A day in the Court of Harun Al-Rashid, November 2012
Projects & Publications
Chief blogger at Inn at the Crossroads, since March 2011
- Co-Authored "A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook", published in May 2012
- Both blog and book feature modern redactions of historical recipes
Keeps up the Household blog 
Craftsman Level Brewer
BBM/Bergental Yule, Dec. 2012
- Metheglin 82.33; Plum Wine 86.83