Difference between revisions of "Anglespur"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
''Fighting Unit'': residents of Anglespur are members of the Ragnesfolke, which a fighting unit.
Revision as of 23:13, 14 October 2015
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
|Shire of Anglespur|
Gules, a bendlet wreathed palewise sable and ermine between a laurel wreath and a unicorn rampant to sinister Or.
|Founded: July 1981|
|Location: Troy, NY|
Anglespur is Rensselaer County in New York. Most of the residents of the Shire live in Troy, and the Shire maintains strong links to Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI.)
Established: July, 1981
Blazon: Gules, a bendlet wreathed palewise sable and ermine between a laurel wreath and a unicorn rampant to sinister Or.
Heraldic officer's title:
Fighting Unit: Eisenhorne is the shire fencing unit. Many other residents of Anglespur are members of the Ragnesfolke, which has a fighting unit.
- Seneschal: Pan Mikulaj von Meissen
- Knight Marshall: Master James "Hawk" Galloway, OP
- Fencing Marshall: Master Grim the Skald, OL
- Captain of Archers: Lady Lorita de Siena
- Thrown Weapons Marshall: Lord William the Mysterious
- Exchequer: Lady Irene Lassin
- Minister of Arts and Sciences: Boyarina Katrusha the Skomorokh
- Web Minister: Lord Harvey Wynegode