Baroness Aneleda Falconbridge, taken by Dona Camille Desjardins.
Argent, a winged snail contourny vert and on a chief embattled sable three mullets of four points argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
|AoA, Order of the Troubadour,|
Mistress Aneleda Falconbridge lives in the Barony of Endewearde. She is a Companion of the Order of the Laurel, Order of the Silver Crescent, Order of the Maunche, and Order of the Troubadour. She is apprenticed to Mistress Mira Fennor of Argyll, and is a member of Thanet House, the household of Syr Cedric of Thanet. She has been playing in the Society since 2002, her first event being the Great Northeastern War and her second event being Pennsic 32.
She is often seen at her desk writing scroll text by candlelight, or writing tunes and lyrics, or singing and middling through songs on her harp.
Otherwise, she may mostly be found by following the noise.
Aneleda Falconbridge is an Englishwoman living in the first part of the 15th century in Northumberland, aside the River Tyne. Her family were, in ages past, converted to Christianity by the monks of Iona, where their faith made the chill weather and rugged countryside more easily borne. An unpolitical family, Aneleda attended Mass at New Castle, where she learned the hymns, songs and prayers. She has, of late, been seen going off with the armies, and is spending more time at Court, often mystified by the whirlwind of players.
Aneleda is married to Lord Andre Quiboit du Lait (Andrew the milk drinker) to whom she is the Sunflower of the Apocalypse. They have a son, Jesse.
She enjoys performing, including vocal bardic arts, storytelling, and commedia d'ell arte, cooking, cordial making, combat archery, potable testing and general mayhem.
She is a journeyman in the East Kingdom Brewers' Guild.
Sometimes she greatly resembles her ancestress, Æthleða Falconbro, a Norsewoman.
- Companion of the Order of the Laurel (Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II)
- Queen’s Award of Esteem (Queen Etheldreda IV)
- King's Esteem of Merit (King Edward III)
- Queen's Honor of Distinction (Queen Avelina)
- Court Baroncy (King Gregor III and Queen Kiena)
- Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent (King Gryffith FitzWilliam and Queen Aikaterine II)
- Companion of the Order of the Maunche (King Lucan VIII and Queen Jana V)
- East Kingdom King's Bardic Champion (King Gryffith FitzWilliam II.)
- Companion of the Order of the Troubadour (King Lucan VII and Queen Jana IV)
- Award of Arms (King Lucan VII and Queen Jana IV)
- Ryder of the Northern Marches of Endewearde
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom College of Performers, Chair of Music of the Modern Middle Ages in the Department of Music
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Edward & Thyra I / Their Majesties Edward & Thyra I
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Edward & Thyra II/ Their Majesties Edward & Thyra II
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Kenric & Avelina I / Their Majesties Kenric & Avelina I
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Kenric & Avelina II/ Their Majesties Kenric & Avelina II
- Webmaster, Their Highnesses Brennan & Caiofhionn / Their Majesties Brennan & Caiofhionn
- Chatelaine, Endewearde (2009 - 2011)
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Endewearde (past)
- Feast Head Cook, Endewearde Tourney o' Love, 2014
- Webminister At-Large, East Kingdom 2012+
- Planner/Co-organizer, Knowne World Arts & Science Auction Fundraiser, Pennsic War, 2012
- Autocrat, East Kingdom Brewers' Collegium, 2012
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2011
- Dayboard Steward, Tourney o' Love, 2010
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2010 / 2009 / 2008
- Dayboard Steward (with Lady Leo), Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2007
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt "now with less rain!", 2006
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt (aka drowned rat party at Margaret & Godric's), 2005
- Co-Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2006 / 2005
- Co-Organizer GNE Pas d'Armes (with Ane du Vey), 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Endewearde Hunt, 2004
Notable Bardic Works
- Weight of the Chain
- I am of the North
- Oriens Victoriosus!
- Bright the Eyes behind the War helm, for Astrid Ulfkillsdottir
- Women of the Northern Army
- Lyon Gold and Tyger Blue, the tale of Spring Crown Tournament AS46
Bardic Works, Projects & Publications
- Aneleda's CD "I Am of the North" can be found and ordered at .
- Aneleda's original music, poetry, scroll text and other SCA projects can be found at www.mbouchard.com/aneleda.
- See and hear Aneleda and Jean's year of Royal Bardic Madness on YouTube at our channel TheJeaneleda or follow us on Facebook at Jeaneleda.
- Created the portal site SCAmaine.com
Aneleda's modern counterpart, Monique Bouchard, is the Director of Communications at John Bapst Memorial High School in Bangor, Maine and is a freelance web and graphic designer.