Anastasia da Monte
Purpure, on a pale wavy argent a lizard tergiant vert.
|Award & Office Badges|
Anastasia da Monte is an active fencer, herald, and embroiderer, and dabbles in archery and lifting heavy things for royalty. She joined the SCA in earnest in 2009.
Anastasia is from Venice in the late 16th century. She and her compatriots Lottieri Malocchio and Dionisio da Desio banded together to create a gang known as The Handsome Boys. The Handsome Boys have grown significantly in that time, and many Crowns of the East have learned to harnass their sword skills to be sent at their enemies.
- Former Cadet to Donovan Shinnock
- Protégé to Ryan Mac Whyte
- Cadet: Liadan Ingen Chineada
- Member of The Worshipful Company of Their Magesties' Underwear
Offices & Positions
- Rapier Marshal at Large, 2011 - Present
- Queen's Guard, Avelina I, Avelina II, Thyra II
- Heraldic Staff for Edward III and Thyra II, Kenric III and Avelina III
- Craftsman member of Keepers of Athena's Thimble
- Order of the Golden Rapier - Edward III and Thyra II
- Order of the Silver Rapier - Kenric and Avelina
- Order of the Silver Brooch (Premiere) - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Award of Arms - Gregor III and Kiena
- King's Esteem of Merit - Brennan
- Company of the Pennon of the East - Edward III and Thyra II
- King's Cypher - Edward III
- Seamstress to the Crown - Edward III and Thyra II
- Seamstress to the Crown - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- King's and Queen's Award of Esteem - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II