See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lady Amy Webbe
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Amy Webbe, and I reside in the Barony of Carillion. I am a 1570s Gloucestershire resident.
Offices & Positions
A&S Officer, Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea, from 9/09 until the present.
- Classes Taught: Period Stitches and When to Use Them
- Classes Hosted: Chip Carving, Period Games, Beginner Illumination.
Baronial A&S Champion, 10/2009 until 10/2010.
Co-Troll, Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins, 10/23/2010
Co-Autocrat, Bellringers, 2011.
Projects & Publications
My project blog can be found at http://ladyamysca.blogspot.com
I am a member of House Grog.
I am apprenticed to Baroness Kis Maria,known as Mika.
My AMAZING apprentice sisters are:
- Mistress Safia al-Khansaa
- Mistress Olwynn ni Chinnéidigh
- Mistress Sarah Elizabeth Dubh Sidhe (The Lacemaker)
- Lady Mari Anna deLacey (called "Blackheart")
- Lady Lillian atte Valeye
- Lady Máirghréad Ghearr
- Lady Luned Gwyn
I focus on 16th century embroidery, and dabble in creating historical clothing.
I am an enthusiastic member of Athena's Thimble. My goal is to eventually achieve period competency rankings in all 12 categories. I am currently a quarter of the way through, with Competencies in Blackwork, Counted Work, and Canvaswork.