Amalia von Hohensee
Birka A.S. 52
Azure, three seeblätter one and two, a trimount argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Amalia von Hohensee (ah-MAH-lee-uh fon HO-en-zee) . Practitioner of bardic arts and needlework.
Early and late period German-ish persona. Mid- to late-16th century during the colder months, a viking at Pennsic. Or a Roman. Or, really, whatever takes my fancy at the time
Espoused to Gerhardt von Hohensee
Inhabitant of the Barony of Stonemarche
Apprenticed to Elena Hylton
Awards & Offices
- Seamstress to TRM Wilhelm and Vienna
- Order of the Silver Brooch
- Senior Member-in-training of Athena's Thimble
- Winner of the Artisan category at the St. Eligius A&S Competition, AS 53
- Member of the A&S War Point Champions team for Pennsic 48