Gules, three ducks naiant argent
|Award & Office Badges|
I joined the Society in A.S. XXXV in the Barony of the Jararvellir (Madison, WI) in Northshield when it was still a Middle Kingdom Principality. I moved to the East and the Shire of Panthervale in A.S. XLVI. I have several awards for performing arts in Northshield including a Grant of Arms that came with my entrance to the Order of Brigits Flame. In addition to the performing arts, I focus on poetry. I enjoy embroidery, beading, and retaining. I have an abiding research interest in the history of Jesters and Robin Hood legends. I have a myriad of research interests.
Alienor Hathaway in from Barnsdale, Yorkshire in the early years of Queen Elizabeth's reign. Her mother is French. Her father was a younger son who rose to his position due to an outbreak of the sweating illness that took the whole remaining senior line.
Offices & Positions
- Northern Region A&S Champion, 2018-2019
- Minister of Arts and Sciences, Shire of Panthervale ca. 2013 - 2015
- Kingdom Bard of Northshield, 2009
- Baronial Bard, Jararvellir in Northshield, 2007
- Baronial co-Fool, Jararvellir in Northshield, 2005
- Chatelaine, Jararvellir in Northshield, ca. 2004 - 2006
Awards from other Kingdoms
- Award of Arms, Kingdom of Middle, 7/13/2002
- Crwth, Principality of Northshield, 9/18/2004
- Order of Brigits Flame, Kingdom of Northshield 1/19/2008
- Bardic and Coffeehouse coordinator, Panteria, 2015 - Present
- Arts and Sciences Competition and Display, Panteria, 2015 - 2016
Current Guild membership
- Member, East Kingdom College of Performers
- Member, East Kingdom Soothsayers Guild
- Member, Opera dell’Est
- Jararvellir Music and Voice Guild, 2001 - 2011
- Jararvellir Fool and Theater Guild, 2001 - 2011
- Northshield Choir, 2002 - 2011
- Known World Choir, 2017 - 2018
- Known World Players, Forbidden Pennsic
Classes I have taught
- The History of the Jester
- Introduction to Commedia del Arte
- Secret Jews of the Iberian Peninsula
- Evolution of Robin Hood
- Was there a Historic Robin Hood?
- Jews and Muslims of the Iberian Peninsula
- Who Killed the Princes in the Tower?
- Bardic Beginnings
- Kabbalah and the Rennaissance
- The Period Bard
- The Book Curse
In Case of Court
I love ceremonial occasions and cry easily. I prefer to be surprised. Artisans using their creativity to whatever art they choose is humbling and amazing. I'm an archivist in my mundane life and geek out at historical inspiration and citations. My favorite historical documents begin with "Be it Remembered." I absolutely adore fantastical medieval beasts and miniatures. I study book curses, I'd probably fall over if there was one in a scroll. Please be sure by husband Edward Talbot informed.