Northern Army, 3rd Div.
vert, a sea-griffin argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Alaxandr an Chobleigh MacLochloinn
- Obfuscator and Combat Archer
- Northern Army Thug
- 1307 - The Baltic Sea froze over, limiting the opportunities for sea-trade, so he returned home to the lands at the mouth of the River Spey.
- Later that year he met with brothers in Paris, and narrowly avoided arrest by agents of King Philip IV and escaping back to Scotland. Several of his companions carried small oaken chests of wealth that would later be paid to their brothers' heirs.
Offices & Positions
- Webminister: Shire of Mountain Freehold AS40 to AS48
- Webminister: EK Earl Marshal, Youth Combat, Siege, Combat Archery, Scouts, Crown Tourney (Griffin II).
- Webminister: Northern Lights Arts and Sciences Competition
- Webminister: wordfame.org, crowntourney.org, merchantsrow.org, panteria.
- Pursuivant: on-going
- Voice Herald
- Land-Agent and Magister, Pennsic Camp.
- Autocrat, Feast of Fools, AS48
- Autocrat & Pentathlon Coordinator, Northern Lights Arts and Sciences Competition
- Webministry support.
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
In Case of Court
Tell me directly.