Lord Alasdar Sparhauec
|Resides: Whyt Whey|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a triskelion of spirals and on a chief sable a fox courant contourny regardant argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
In October 2013, Kveld-Grimkell gylðir brought Alasdar to meet and do pell work with Sir Jibril al Dakhil. After the meeting, he was inspired to learn more and join the SCA. His first armored event was 100 Minutes War in 2013.
Alasdar Sparhauec is the son of an English father and Irish mother. He grew up as farmer outside Wexford, Ireland. When word of another Crusade came to Wexford, he chose to join and headed for Holy Land. When they reached Germany, he met Sir Jibril al Dakhil, a knight in the Order of Saint Adrian. During Sparhauec’s travels with the Order, he learned camaraderie and how to read, write, and fight. After several years and many battles together, he was taken as a squire to Sir Jibril al Dakhil and joined the Order of St. Adrian.
Offices & Positions
- Assisted with registration, Fall Crown, 2017
- Gate, set-up, tear-down, helped as needed, Panteria 23 (2018)
- Gate, set-up, tear-down, helped as needed, Panteria 24 (2019)
- Retained for their Royal Highnesses Magnus Tindal and Alberic von Rostock at East Kingdom 12th Night, multiple shifts, 2020
- Tore-down Heraldry Point, Birka 31 (2020)
Awards & Honors
Affiliations & Households
- Squired to Sir Jibril al Dakhil
- Squire brother to Torfi Járnhnefi, Kveld-Grimkell gylðir, Budang Altajin, and Gowain mackAoidh
- Member of ICOD
- Brother of the Order of Saint Adrian
Projects, Publications, & Interests
- Heavy Weapons
- Wood Working
In Case of Court
- In the event that Alasdar's presence is requested in court, Sir Jibril al Dakhil and Lady Aleta d'Argent should be contacted.
You may contact me via email.