|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lord Agapios Cargos
Photo courtesy of Lady Sitt al-Gharb ha-nigret Khazariyya
Gules, an eagle and on a base argent a sword and an axe in saltire sable
(Fieldless) On a tortoise argent a sword and axe in saltire sable
|Award & Office Badges|
Title Name. SCA Biography. Selected Awards (the Wiki is not the place to do a full awards list).
Lord Agapios Cargos was orphaned at a young age in the Athens area of Greece. He worked his way into Western Europe. It was there that he first picked up a fencing rapier. He is now a member of the rapier army of the East.
- Device - Gules, an eagle and on a base argent a sword and an axe in saltire sable
- Badge - (Fieldless) On a tortoise argent a sword and axe in saltire sable
Offices & Positions
- Yale Pursuivant - Barony of Dragonship Haven Herald
- Deputy Marshal of Thrown Weapons Barony of Dragonship Haven
- Fencing Marshal at large
- Protege to Mistress Renye Wurm
- Student of Don Devillin MacPherson
- Student of Lord Christoffel d'Allaines-le-Comte - Fencing
- Retainer to Isabella d'Allaines le Comte
- Thrown Weapons
- Book Making
- Award of Arms - Awarded at Northern Region War Camp on 7/6/2013 by Gregor IV and Kiena II
- Order of the Yale - Awarded at St Eligius on 11/14/2015 by His Excellency Master Joseph of the Red Griffin and Her Excellency Mistress Bronwen Rose of Gryling
- Order of the Silver Wheel - awarded a King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences on 02/05/2016 by Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Set up and clean up crew, St. Eligius, 11/14/2015
- Day board staff, BBM Burgantal Yule, 12/05/2015
- Co-Autocrat, Balfar's Challenge, 04/16/2016
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest