painting of a campaign map
Arms, Lady Aaradyn Ghyoot
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Aaradyn Ghyoot - sometimes seen as Betryse Aaradyn Ghyoot (but not to those who know her); a scribe, a voice herald and one who likes to dance, often seen in the company of musicians.
- Award of Arms
- Order of the Daystar (Carolingia)
- Order of the Moon (Carolingia)
- Order of the Silver Brooch (done at East Kingdom 50 Year)
- Order of the Silver Crescent (Bergental/BBM Yule, 2018)
Aaradyn is like many French women in the 1300's - she has a father that travels, a mother who has the house easily in hand and sees to the education of her children, and two older siblings who like to think they have run of the place. All this leaves her free to pass the time through learning dance, painting, sewing, and reading.
Offices & Positions
- Central Region Deputy to the Clerk Signet, November 2017 to present
- Chatelaine (Newcomer's Contact), Barony of Carolingia, January 2015 to present
- Deputy Guild Head - Calligrapher's Guild, Barony of Carolingia, December 2014 to December 2015
- Guild Head - Calligraphers Guild, Barony of Carolingia, December 2015 to present
- Gate - Baronial Investiture, Carolingia, 4/4/2015
- Gate - Baronial Archery and Thrown Weapons Championships, Carolingia, 8/29/2015
- Town Center Deputy "Haven't You Always Wanted to Know from a..." panels - East Kingdom 50 Year
Projects & Publications
- Mortuary Roll for TRM Edward and Thyra
- Pikestaff Cover Art, July 2017
Scribal Blog: https://aaradyn-ghyoot.blogspot.com/
In Case of Court... Please surprise me! I would really rather not know ahead of time. I would, however, insist that my Lord Guinemar d'Anglade be informed of the goings on so that he can be present. Please also notify: Baroness Eadgyth aet Staeningum, Lady Ysane la fileresse, and Lady Gudrun Thorvaldsdottir.