|Resides: Quintavia & Carolingia|
Vert, two rams combattant argent and a bordure argent semy of hurts (registration pending)
|Award & Office Badges|
|AoA, , Queen's Cypher, GoA|
Ávaldr is an expansion era viking who has settled and made his home in Scotland. A quiet man by nature, yet he often finds cause to be in harness upon the battle field. Else while he enjoys dancing, fencing, and the brewing of mead. He's also fond of the occasional game of Kubb.
- Member of the Queen's guard: Gryffith and Aikaterine
- Member of the Queen's guard: Konrad and Brenwen
- Captain of the Queen's guard: Edward and Marguerite
- Member of the Queen's guard: Gregor III and Kiena
- Queen's Rattan Champion (Avelina, Thyra)
- Heavy List Marshal-At-Large
- 05/26/2007 Award of Arms (Gryffith I and Aikaterine I)
- 01/05/2008 Companion of the Tygers Combatant (Andreas III and Gabriella I)
- 09/25/2010 Queen's Cypher (Marguerite)
- 09/25/2010 Grant of Arms (Edward and Marguerite)
Ávaldr is a squire to Master Torvald Sigurdsson.
He is a member of House Lochleven.
He runs with the Great Northern Army, 2nd Division.