Þórfinnr at the Cloisters demo in AS 52
Sable, on a roundel Or a three legged crow sable, in chief seven estoiles in chevron argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Born and raised in Settmour Swamp, Þorfinnr is now currently based in the Østgarðrian canton of the Grate Whyt Whey.
Exactly 1000 years ago Icelandic merchant who travels through Russia to China.
Projects & Publications
- Ongoing translation work of 齊民要術，a 6th century farm manual containing a number of rice and millet wine recipes.
- EKBG Paneled Brews
- AS 50, Pennsic 44, Zidian and Cidian: Chinese Dictionaries
- AS 51-52, Pennsic 45-46, Brew U AS 51, Sixth-C Chinese Grain Wine from Qimin Yaoshu
- AS 53, Pennsic 47, History of Drinking in Medieval China
- AS 53, Queer Schola, Viking Gender Roles
Offices & Positions
- King’s Champion of Arts & Sciences, East Kingdom, 03/30/2019 -
- Deputy Arts and Sciences Minister, Canton of Whyt Whey (September 2017 - present)
- Deputy Seneschal, Canton of Whyt Whey (September 2017 - present)
- AS 52-53, Picnic in the Ruins, co-autocrat with Vika Grigina z Prahy