Revision as of 21:56, 11 September 2018 by Thorfinnr (Add history of drinking in medieval china, trimming event staff thing)
Þórfinnr at A Day in the Solar in 2015
Sable, on a roundel Or a three legged crow sable, in chief seven estoiles in chevron argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Born and raised in Settmour Swamp, Þórfinnr is now currently based in the Ostgardian canton of the Grate Whyt Whey.
Exactly 1000 years ago Icelandic merchant who travels through Russia to China.
Projects & Publications
- Ongoing translation work of 齊民要術，a 6th century farm manual containing a number of rice and millet wine recipes.
- EKBG Paneled Brews
- AS 50, Pennsic 44, Zidian and Cidian: Chinese Dictionaries
- AS 51-52, Pennsic 45-46, Brew U AS 51, Sixth-C Chinese Grain Wine from Qimin Yaoshu
- AS 53, Pennsic 47, History of Drinking in Medieval China
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Arts and Sciences Minister, Canton of Whyt Whey (September 2017 - present)
- AS 52-53, Picnic in the Ruins, co-autocrat with Vika Grigina z Prahy