Difference between revisions of "Østgarðr"
m (Update spelling to Østgarðr everywhere on page.)
Revision as of 12:21, 3 June 2019
|Crown Province of Østgarðr|
Argent, a sea-horse erect azure within a laurel wreath vert.
|Founded: April 1968 - A.S. II|
|Location: Greater New York City Area (Five Boroughs; Nassau, Putnam and Westchester Counties)|
Meaning: Østgarðr, is old Norse for "East City" or "East Castle"
Established: April 1968
Blazon: Argent, a sea-horse erect azure within a laurel wreath vert.
Heraldic officer's title: Seahorse Pursuivant
Awards: The Order of the Seahorse, The Order of the Seadog
Viceroys and Vicereines of Crown Province of Østgarðr
Territories of Crown Province of Østgarðr
Former Territories of Crown Province of Østgarðr
- Dark Canton
- College of King’s Heights
- Canton of the Iron Forest
- St. Dunstan’s
- Canton of Blasted Heath
- Canton of Walking Dunes
- Canton of Mandan (or Madnan)
- Canton of Black Ford
- Canton of Saint Pyr’s Well
See The Lost Cantons of Østgarðr for documentation on the former cantons of Østgarđr.
- Order of the Seahorse - For arts or outstanding service.
- Order of the Sea Dog - For service at the Canton level.
- Order of the Silver Sea-Lion
- Order of the Silver Lantern
- The Honor of the Sea Star - For service, especially at events.