Baron Phillip Reed the Facetious, OP
Gules, on a bend between two fleams argent three fleurs-de-lis palewise gules
(Fieldless) A fleur-de-lis gules each petal charged with a fleam argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Phillip grew up in Lincolnshire, England c. 1200 AD.
Although, his family stems from noble Anglo-Saxon lineage, the Norman conquest stripped all claims to his family's lands and titles.
After leaving Lincoln, Phillip traveled around England, apprenticing to various healers.
Eventually, Phillip found himself in Berkshire, England, where he lived the rest of his days in Reading.
- Deputy Society Seneschal, Investigations, Oct 2017- Present
- Chair, SCA Peerage Committee, Apr 2017 - Present
- Chair, Board of Directors, SCA Inc, Oct 2014 - Apr 2016
- Director, SCA Inc, Apr 2014 - Oct 2017
- Director-Elect, SCA Inc, Jan 2014 - Apr 2014
- Emergency Deputy Society Seneschal, Oct 2012- Jan 2014
- Emergency Deputy Seneschal, East Kingdom, Dec 2011- Nov 2013
- Seneschal, East Kingdom, Jan 2009 - Dec 2011
- Deputy Chirurgeon, East Kingdom, Jan 2007 - Dec 2008
- Seneschal, Barony of Settmour Swamp, Feb 2006 - Mar 2008
- Chirurgeon, Barony of Settmour Swamp, Feb 2012 - Mar 2013
- Staff Barber, Pennsic War 45, August 2016
- Member, Blue Tyger Legion, Sept 2014
- Queen's Archery Champion 2012-2013
- Grand Master Bowman, Pennsic, August 2011