Baroness Luned Gwyn
Azure, a leaf within an orle of roundels argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Luned Gwyn, Baroness of Carillion (called "Lunaria"). Attended her first event, Quest, in 1999. After a few more events and Pennsic, became active in the SCA with the Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea (Barony of Carillion) in 2003.
Lunaria, a 12th century Welsh born Romnichal "British Traveler".
Offices & Positions
- Exchequer, Canton of Keep by the Endless Sea, Nov 2006 - June 2008
- Seneschal, Barony of Carillion, June 2008 - Sept 2010
- Deputy Seneschal, Southern Region, Nov 2010 - Jan 2015
- 7th Baroness of Carillion, Jan 2015 - Present
- Kitchen Staff at many Carillion events:
Bellringers '09,'10,'11,'13,'14; Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins '09,'10,'12,'14; SR War Camp '13,'14
- Head Server: Ghost Ghouls & Goblins '09; SR War Camp '13
- Mistress of the Hall, Coronation in Settmour Swamp (RP), Oct 2011
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins, Oct 2011
- Kitchen Staff & Feast Expeditor, Yule in Bhakail (RP), Dec 2011
- Co-Event Steward, K&Q Bardic Champions/12th Night/Bellringers (RP), Jan 2012
- Event Steward, Icefalcon's Ducal Challenge, April 2012
- Head Server, Runnymede Dinner (hosted by Carillion), Pennsic XLI, Aug 2012
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Coronation of Gregor IV and Kiena II, April 2013
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins, Oct 2013
- Co-Feast Steward, Coronation of Brennan and Caoilfhionn, April 2014
- Kitchen Staff, 100 Minutes War, Nov 2015
- Pennsic Volunteer:
Disability Services '08,'09,'12,'13; Pennsic Watch '09,'10,'11,'12,'13,'14,'15
- Deputy, Disability Services, Pennsic XXXVIII, 2009
- Deputy, Middle Eastern, Pennsic XLI, 2012
- Kitchen Staff: Queen's Tea '13; State Dinner '14
- Department Head, Middle Eastern, Pennsic, '13,'14,'15
- Point Commander, Pennsic Watch, '14,'15,'17
- Department Head, Volunteer Point, Pennsic, '16,'17
- Staff, Tech Services, Pennsic '16,'17
- Deputy XO, Pennsic Watch, Pennsic '17
- Her Highness Honig, Winter 2016
- Her Majesty Honig, Summer Reign 2017
- 2009: Saxon Tunic
- 2010: Dress for Her Excellency & Arab outfit.
- 2011: Several Arab outfits
- 2012: Mongolian coat & undershirt
- 2014: Tunics, dresses, & surcoats. 2 Tunics for Investiture.
- 2015: Several Arab outfits and several Norse outfits. Several Indian Salwar sets for 2 children & Queen Elizabeth dress for child. Arab coat.
- 2016: Fighting tunic & pants for Fall Crown. Rus pants for Brennan & Caoilfhionn's Ducal Challenge. Carpathia Tabard. 2 dresses, chemise, & 2 matching bags for gentles first event. Saxon tunic and 2 Arab coats with undershirt.
- 2017: Carpathia Tabard. 3 Leines & 3 brats. "Combat" Leine. Linen Gambeson. 2 tunicas & Egyptian dress for Coronation. Doublet for Spring Crown. Overdress for Elevation. Norse dress, apron, and coat for Elevation. Turkish outfits for TRM. 4 Norse Tunics, 3 T tunics, 1 Leine, 6 outfits & 2 coats for children, and Turkish outfit for Pennsic.
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Order of the Lady of the Fish (Carillion), August 2009
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Recipient of the Cement Shoe (Carillion), October 2009
Projects, Publications & Classes
- Illuminated miniatures for Pennsic largess, 2008
- Class: Middle Eastern Clothing for Pennsic, Barony of Bhakail, 3/2013
- Baronial Officer favors, 1/2016
- Painted Heraldic banners for carillion camp, 7/2016
- Applique & Embroidered Baronial Champions Baldrics, 10/2016
- Romani History & Culture
- Seljuk & Ottoman Turkish Clothing & Culture
- Arab Clothing & Culture
- Norse Clothing & Jewelry
- Illumination and Painting
- Sewing & Garb Research
- Jewelry Making
- Belly Dancing