|Barony of Dragonship Haven|
Per pale azure and argent, a dragon and a yale combattant counterchanged, maintaining between them a laurel wreath proper
Made up of New Haven county and portions of Fairfield and Middlesex county in the state of Connecticut.
Meaning: None, beyond the obvious.
Established: January 1977
- Founding Baroness: Anne of Hatfield (1979-1981)
- Baron Josef Gajdos (1981-2000)
- Baroness Arwen Evaine ferch Rhys of Gwynnedd (with Josef, 1986-2000)
- Baron Adhemar de Villarquemada (2000-2015)
- Baron Joseph of the Red Griffin and Baroness Bronwen Rose of Greyling (2015-present)
Blazon: Per pale azure and argent, a dragon and a yale combattant counterchanged, maintaining between them a laurel wreath proper.
Heraldic officer's title: Azure Yale Pursuivant
Awards: Yale (Service), Worshipful Company of Artificers (Arts & Sciences), Company of St. Martin (Martial), Keel (Out-Barony Service), Freya’s Cup (hospitality)
Newsletter: The Masthead
Barons and Baronesses of Dragonship Haven
Territories of Dragonship Haven
- Canton of Sea Tyger's Rhyn
Former Territories of Dragonship Haven
- Canton of Giant's Gate (closed)
- Canton of Dragon Forge (closed)
- Canton of Flaming Forge (closed) Heraldry released 1988