|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The green is for the state of Delaware, surrounded by golden shores and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Populace badge: Azure, a pale vert fimbriated Or.
This is a badge for the populace of the Shire of Caer Adamant to wear or to mark their belongings, being the Shire's registered Device without the charges.
Badge registered December 2012.
Heraldic officer's title:
Newsletter: Fort Knights
Fighting Unit: The Free Company of Caer Adamant is the Shire's official fighting unit
Officers of Caer Adamant
- Seneschal: Baron Adolphus Benner
- Emergency Deputy Seneschal: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Exchequer: Lady Sybilla of Rona
- Herald: Lord Simeon de Alcaçar
- Deputy Herald: Hallbjorn Tryggvason
- Knight Marshal: Lord Arthur Alyn
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Lady Mairi Crawford
- Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Chatelaine: Lady Dionise O'Towie
- Deputy Chatelaine: Lady Laurena Mouchot
- Webminister: Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Deputy Webminister: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Deputy Webminister: Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Chronicler: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
Populace of Caer Adamant
- Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Lady Kateline Hicch
- Lady Amari
- Lady Lilie Rose Sinclaire
- Lady Magdalena Lantfarerin called Magdalena the Migrant
- Mistress Margaret Hepburn of Ardrossan
- Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Mistress Sarra Lymner
- Sir Simon Montgumery
- Lord Thomas Loch, called Tomaloc
- Jarl Thorson
- Lady Veronica Rosso
- Rosana Silverloc
- Lord Alexi Gensel
- Aoife inghean Donnchaidh