|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
|Shire of Anglespur|
Gules, a bendlet wreathed palewise sable and ermine between a laurel wreath and a unicorn rampant to sinister Or.
Anglespur is Rensselaer County in New York. Most of the residents of the Shire live in Troy, and the Shire maintains strong links to Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI.)
Established: March 1981
Blazon: Gules, a bendlet wreathed palewise sable and ermine between a laurel wreath and a unicorn rampant to sinister Or.
Heraldic officer's title:
Fighting Unit: Eisenhorne is the shire fencing unit. Many other residents of Anglespur are members of the Ragnesfolke, which has a fighting unit.
- Seneschal: Pan Mikulaj von Meissen
- Knight Marshall: Master James "Hawk" Galloway, OP
- Fencing Marshall: Lord Robert Tytes
- Captain of Archers: Lady Lorita de Siena
- Thrown Weapons Marshall: Lord William the Mysterious
- Exchequer: Lady Irene von Lassan
- Minister of Arts and Sciences: Boyarina Katrusha the Skomorokh
- Chatelaine: Lady Lorita de Siena
- Web Minister: Lord Harvey Wynegode