Coronation of Kenric & Avelina, a.s. 50,
Photo by Lord Brenden Crane
Azure, a fleur-de-lys argent and a bordure gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Adrienne d'Evreus has been a member of the SCA since 1996. Immediately after joining, she became a student coordinator for the UNH SCA club. She ran the dance classes as well as arranging for guest teachers. She also scheduled the fighting and fencing practices. She also helped schedule and coordinate volunteers for on campus demos.
From 2000 to 2010, she spent much of her time assisting at Malagentian events as well as craft nights and singing practices.
Never content to sit still at an event, you can find her marshaling at the archery range, assisting in the kitchen, helping at gate, guarding royalty, or teaching classes on cheese making, the scribal arts, or pigment making.
Lady Adrienne d'Evreus hails from Northern France in the late 14th century.
Offices & Positions
- Archery Commander, Northern Region, East Kingdom: 10/1/2012 to Present
- Queen's Guard for Caoilfhionn & Thyra, various events: 2014 to 2015
- Retained for Duke Gregor: GNEW 2013
- Archery Marshal: 2008 to Present
- UNH SCA Club Organizer: 1996 to 2001
Event Staff & Volunteerism
- Whenever she is able she teaches, serves, and marshals at the events she attends.
- Archery Co-Steward, Harvest Moon, Malagentia: 9/14/2013
- Youth Activity Coordinator, GNEW, Malagentia: 200?
- Traffic Director @ Times Square, GNEW, Malagentia: 200?
Apprentice to Mistress Isabel Chamberlaine.
Activities & Interests
- Author of the East Kingdom Gazette article, "Making green paint medievally with spring irises and fall buckthorn berries".
- Author of the Scientist's Scroll, a blog on her scribal works and pigment-focused A&S research: http://scientistsscroll.blogspot.com/ where you can find the following articles on the Research & Recreation of period pigments:
- A&S: Illumination, Period Pigment Making, Cheese Making, Singing & Teaching others anything she can
- Archery: Marshaling & Shooting Crossbow