Þórfinnr at A Day in the Solar in 2015
Sable, on a roundel Or a three legged crow sable, in chief seven estoiles in chevron argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Born and raised in Settmour Swamp, Þórfinnr is now currently based in the Ostgardian canton of the Grate Whyt Whey.
~1250 Icelandic merchant who travels through Russia to China. In practice, he mostly wears ~1000 Viking.
Projects & Publications
- Ongoing translation work of 齊民要術，a 6th century farm manual containing a number of rice and millet wine recipes.
- EKBG Paneled Brews
- AS 50, Pennsic 44, Zidian and Cidian: Chinese Dictionaries
- AS 51-52, Pennsic 45, 46, Brew U AS 51, Sixth-C Chinese Grain Wine from Qimin Yaoshu
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Arts and Sciences Minister, Canton of Whyt Whey (September 2017 - present)
- AS 52, Picnic in the Ruins, co-autocrat with Vika Grigina z Prahy
- AS 53, Picnic in the Ruins, co-autocrat with Vika Grigina z Prahy